Diameter: 3.25″ (82mm)
Heat seal instructions
Caution: Test garment to ensure that high temperatures will not cause damage to the fabric, especially to synthetics such as nylon. High temperatures for a prolonged period of time will distort the appearance of the emblem. Due to the variation in temperature and pressure when using a hand iron, we cannot guarantee good adherence.
- Set machine to 360-370°F or hand iron on synthetic setting.
- Place emblem on garment for application.
- Cover emblem with wax paper.
- Apply pressure for approximately 12 seconds.
- If using a hand iron, it is very important not rotate the iron. Any movement will distort the emblem.